Results Before and After
Your Medical Trip
Your Experience Manager
Surgery Abroad Education
Surgery Abroad Educational Newsletter
Plastic surgery in Argentina
Hotels in Argentina
Women and Plastic Surgery in Argentina
Prices in Argentina
Plastic surgery in Argentina
Breast augmentation in Argentina
Stay in clinic: 1 day and 1 night
Recuperation: 7 days
Required pre-surgical tests: Clinical and radiological (x ray) tests of the breasts are requisite. For a breast augmentation in Argentina, all patients undergoing general anesthesia are required to have a preoperative medical evaluation and some routine laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
• A breast augmentation in Argentina, technically known as augmentation mammoplasty in Argentina, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman's breast for a number of reasons:
• To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small.
• To correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy.
• To balance a difference in breast size.
• As a reconstructive technique following breast surgery
• By inserting an implant behind each breast, surgeons are able to increase a woman's bustline by one or more bra cup sizes.
What is the procedure breast augmentation in Argentina?
• Pre-operative: Clinical and radiological (x ray) tests of the breasts are requisite. Biology: usual pre-operative tests.
• The method of inserting and positioning your implant for the breast augmentation in Argentina will depend on your anatomy and your surgeon's recommendation. The incision can be made either in the crease where the breast meets the chest, around the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple), or in the armpit. Every effort will be made to assure that the incision is placed so resulting scars will be as inconspicuous as possible.
• Working through the incision, the surgeon will lift your breast tissue and skin to create a pocket, either directly behind the breast tissue or underneath your chest wall muscle (the pectoral muscle). The implants are then centered beneath your nipples.
• Some surgeons believe that putting the implants behind your chest muscle may reduce the potential for capsular contracture. Drainage tubes may be used for several days following the surgery. This placement may also interfere less with breast examination by mammogram than if the implant is placed directly behind the breast tissue. Placement behind the muscle however, may be more painful for a few days after surgery than placement directly under the breast tissue.
• You will want to discuss the pros and cons of these alternatives for breast augmentation in Argentina with your doctor before surgery to make sure you fully understand the implications of the procedure he or she recommends for you.
• The breast augmentation in Argentina surgery usually takes one to two hours to complete. Stitches are used to close the incisions, which may also be taped for greater support. A gauze bandage may be applied over your breasts to help with healing.
Types Of Implants for your breast augmentation in Argentina
•A breast implant is a silicone shell filled with either silicone gel or a salt-water solution known as saline.
•Because of concerns that there is insufficient information demonstrating the safety of silicone gel-filled breast implants, the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that new gel-filled implants, at the present time, should be available only to women participating in approved studies. Some women requiring replacement of the implants may also be eligible to participate in the study.
•Saline-filled implants continue to be available to breast augmentation patients on an unrestricted basis, pending further FDA review. You should ask your doctor more about the specifics of the FDA decisions.
Length of the operation breast augmentation in Argentina
Results of the breast augmentation in Argentina
• Breasts are supple and naturally looking.
• The natural sensitivity to stimulation of breasts is preserved.
• You may need to change the implant after a certain period, usually 10 years
• At some point in the first 24 to 48 hours, you will experience swelling, bruising, numbness, discomfort and temporary soreness in the chest area but with a degree of subtlety still.
• During the first 15 days, you will feel temporary pain whenever you tend to move your arms as your breast will be still fragile and sore.
• You will need 3 months at least to be accustomed to the presence of the implant and be able to resume to normal activities such as exercising, breast feeding and pregnancy. Clinical and X ray tests of the breast need to be sustained annually
.• Unlike what you hear at times, flying and diving do not have any effects on the surgery
What is the time to recovery for your breast augmentation in Argentina?
• Back to work: a few days• Physical contact with breasts: 3 to 4 weeks.
• Fading of scars: several months to a year or more
GoSculptura offers packages offering plastic surgery in Argentina competitively priced with leading board certified plastic surgeons in leading plastic surgery clinics in Argentina.