Results Before and After
Your Medical Trip
Your Experience Manager
Surgery Abroad Education
Surgery Abroad Educational Newsletter
Plastic surgery in Argentina
Hotels in Argentina
Women and Plastic Surgery in Argentina
Prices in Argentina
Plastic surgery in Argentina
Breast Reduction in Argentina
Stay in clinic: 2 days and 2 nights
Recuperation: 14 days
Required pre-surgical tests: Clinical and radiological (x ray) tests of the breasts are requisite.
For a breast reduction in Argentina, your plastic surgeon will examine your breasts, taking measurements and perhaps photographs for your medical record. The size and shape of your breasts, the quality of your skin, and the placement of the nipples and areolas will be carefully evaluated. All patients undergoing general anesthesia are required to have a preoperative medical evaluation and some routine laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
For whom? *
• You may be a good candidate for a breast reduction in Argentina if you have one or more of the following conditions:
• Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
• Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward.
• One breast is much larger than the other.
• Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
• Skin irritation beneath your breasts.
• Indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps.
• Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts.
• Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts.
• A breast reduction in Argentina can be performed at any age, but plastic surgeons usually recommend waiting until breast development has stopped.
• Childbirth and breast-feeding may have significant and unpredictable effects on the size and shape of your breasts.
•Nevertheless, many women decide to undergo breast reduction before having children and feel that they can address any subsequent changes later. If you plan to breast-feed in the future, you should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.
• For breast reductions in Argentina, there are many variations to the design of the incisions for breast reduction. The size and shape of your breasts, as well as the desired amount of reduction, are factors that will help your plastic surgeon determine the best technique for you
What is the procedure?
• In some instances, it may be possible to avoid the vertical incision that runs from the bottom edge of the areola to the breast crease or the horizontal incision underneath the breast.
• With a breast reduction in Argentina, rarely, if your breasts are extremely large, the nipples and areolas may need to be completely detached before they are shifted to a higher level. In such a case, you will need to have made the decision to sacrifice sensation and the possibility of breast-feeding in order to achieve your desired breast size.
Length of the operation breast reduction in Argentina
•From 2h to 3h
Results of the breast reduction in Argentina
• Breasts are supple and naturally looking.
• The day after your breast reduction in Argentina, you will be encouraged to get out of bed for short periods of time. After several days, you will be able to move about more comfortably
Post operation *
• Straining, bending and lifting must be avoided, however, since these activities might cause increased swelling or even bleeding
• You may be instructed to sleep on your back to avoid pressure on your breasts
• You will be instructed to wear a support bra for a few weeks, until the swelling and discoloration of your breasts diminishes
• Generally, stitches will be removed in stages over a period of approximately three weeks, beginning about one week after surgery
• You may notice that you feel less sensation in the nipple and areola areas. This usually is temporary. It may, however, take weeks, months or even more than a year before sensation returns to normal
• Your breasts may also require some time to assume a more natural shape after a breast reduction in Argentina
• Incisions will initially be red or pink in color. They will remain this way for many months following surgery.
What is the time to recovery for a breast reduction in Argentina? *
• After your breast reduction in Argentina, it is often possible to return to work within just a couple of weeks, depending on your job.
• In many instances, you can resume most of your normal activities, including some form of mild exercise, after several weeks.
• You may continue to experience some mild, periodic discomfort during this time, but such feelings are normal.
• Any sexual activity should be avoided for a minimum of one week, and your plastic surgeon may advise you to wait longer. After that, care must be taken to be extremely gentle with your breasts for at least the next six weeks.
GoSculptura offers packages offering plastic surgery in Argentina competitively priced with leading board certified plastic surgeons in leading plastic surgery clinics in Argentina.